The Practice Greenhealth website provides tools and resources across a range of topics and sustainability levels. You will need a website account to access partner-only content.
Not part of the Practice Greenhealth network? Learn more here.
Already have a Practice Greenhealth website account?
You may need to reset your password to access partner content. Follow these steps to do so.
- Click “log in” in the upper right-hand corner of the website. Click the “forgot password” link on the next page.
- Enter your email address, and the system will send you a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and add your new password. The password must be between 8-14 characters and have both letters and numbers.
- Once your password has been reset, you can log in using your email address and the new password you just created. You will receive an email notifying you that your password was reset.
Need to create a new Practice Greenhealth website account?
To create a new website account, follow these steps.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the upper right corner of the website.
- Begin the process by entering your corporate email address.
- If your email address is found, you already have a web account. Proceed to log in or use the "Forgot Password" button.
- Enter your organization's Partner Access code (see below for details about the access code). Note that all users will need this code when creating a web account.
- Follow the steps to create your account and set a password. The password must be between 8-14 characters and contain letters and numbers.
- At the end of the process, click "Done" to visit the Practice Greenhealth website or "Continue" to view your account.
Need a partner access code?
If you are creating a new account on this website, you will need your organization’s partner access code. If you do not know your access code, contact your organization's primary Practice Greenhealth point of contact or your Practice Greenhealth Sustainability Strategy Manager. If you are an Industry Partner (Affiliate, Allied, or Academic partner), contact email@example.com. If you don't know your Sustainability Strategy Manager, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t find something? Have an idea how to make the website better? We would love your feedback. You can share your feedback directly with your sustainability strategy manager or let us know at email@example.com.