Impact starts with our partners — organizations that see a world where health care has a broader aim of healthy people, living in equitable and resilient communities, on a sustainable planet — taking action and creating lasting change.
Why join Practice Greenhealth?
Sustainability is a vital component of any health care organization’s strategic direction. When tied to business and mission-driven goals, sustainable programs have benefits for the financial bottom line, patient satisfaction and well-being, employee engagement, and the communities you serve.
The Practice Greenhealth network is comprised of hundreds of hospitals, health systems, and other health care related organizations and companies dedicated to advancing sustainable operations and transforming health care. We give partners exclusive access to a suite of resources, events, experiences, and sustainability experts devoted to not only improving the sustainability performance of their organizations but also their personal professional growth.
We offer options for individual facilities, health systems, and other health care related organizations and companies.
Depending on your partnership level, experts and other resources are available at every stage of initiative development, such as:
- Identifying opportunities to implement sustainable programs aligned with business goals
- Establishing baselines and setting reasonable, achievable goals
- Initiating cost-effective policies and practices to improve the lives of patients, employees, and the surrounding community
- Assessing program effectiveness and reporting measurable data
- Hosting events and facilitating cohort groups for partners to discuss what works and what doesn’t
- Recognizing success through our Environmental Excellence Awards
- Sharing partner expertise to drive sustainability performance for the entire sector via collaborations such as the Market Transformation Group and Health Care Climate Council
Read about our hospital or health system benefits or industry partner opportunities and choose the level that’s right for you. Can’t find a partnership option to meet your specific need? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to customize a solution.